D8 Migrate Camp Presentation
This is the source code that goes along with my Twin Cities Drupal Camp presentation, DRUPAL 8 MIGRATE: IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE....
It is used to demonstrate migrate components and show how to create custom migrations.
To set up this project, you'll need composer and drush.
- First, get the project from github. I presume you've done this already, otherwise you probably wouldn't be reading this.
- Install the composer dependencies.
- Install the site and set your site UUID so you can import config.
- Your site setup commands are:
- composer install
- drush si standard--db-url=mysql://drupal8:drupal8@database/drupal8 --account-pass=admin -y
- drush cset system.site uuid "7f5770ff-e9d2-4a17-b1ef-47e9e98b8d96" -y
- drush cim -y
- drush cr
Now that that's done, you can follow along with the presentation and start doing some migrations.