This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
JaCoCoverage Change Log
Latest Snapshot Version (2016-02-22)
- changed LGPL license to MIT
Version 126.96.36.19950826.2100 (2015-08-26)
- updated JaCoCo library to 0.7.6 (see its changelog).
- built with NetBeans 8.1FCS and Oracle JDK8.
Version 188.8.131.5250613.1640 (2015-06-13)
- changed WTFPL license to LGPL (because some people are not funny...).
Version 184.108.40.20650301.1800 (2015-03-01)
- GitHub #28 allow custom JaCoCo agent path (JaCoCo agent failed with non-ASCII path)
- updated JaCoCo library to 0.7.5 (see its changelog).
- minor code cleanup
Version 220.127.116.1150116.2200 (2015-01-16)
- partial fix for GitHub #26 (large project support)
- updated JaCoCo library to 0.7.4 (see its changelog).
- built with NetBeans 8.0.2FCS and Oracle JDK7.
Version 18.104.22.16841122.2340 (2014-11-22)
- GitHub #10 add NetBeans Module projects support, provided by Graeme Ingleby.
Version 22.214.171.12440919.2148 (2014-09-19)
- GitHub #24 add Java Web/EE/EJB/EAR projects support.
Version 126.96.36.19940512.1900 (2014-05-12)
- updated JaCoCo library to 0.7.2 (see its changelog).
- preparation for Java Web/EE/EJB/EAR projects support (will be activated once NetBeans bug 246072 is fixed).
- built with NetBeans 8.0.1FCS and Oracle JDK7.
Version 188.8.131.5240430.2331 (2014-04-30)
- updated JaCoCo library to 0.7.1 (see its changelog).
Version 184.108.40.20640430.2035 (2014-04-30)
- updated Apache Commons Lang3 library to 3.3.2.
- updated FasterXML Jackson Annotations library to 2.2.3.
- updated FasterXML Jackson Core library to 2.2.3.
- updated FasterXML Jackson Databind library to 2.2.3.
- built with NetBeans 8.0FCS-patch1 and Oracle JDK7.
Version 220.127.116.1140322.1836 (2014-03-22)
- GitHub #18 removed error while tests fail.
Version 18.104.22.16840306.1000 (2014-03-06)
- updated JaCoCo library to 0.7.0 to support Java8.
- built with NetBeans 8.0FCS and Oracle JDK7.
Version 22.214.171.12431214.1257 (2013-12-14)
- updated JaCoCo library to 0.6.5.
- built with NetBeans 8.0RC1 and Oracle JDK7.
Version 126.96.36.19930911.1322 (2013-09-11)
- GitHub #17 added an action at project's level to remove coverage data from editor (Reset coverage data).
- added the default package to the list of covered packages.
- updated JaCoCo library to 0.6.4.
- built with NetBeans 7.4 and Oracle JDK7.
Version 188.8.131.5230908.1301 (2013-09-08)
- GitHub #16 will now look for a "nbbuild.xml" file when the "build.xml" file is missing.
- built with NetBeans 7.3.1 and Oracle JDK7.
Version 184.108.40.20630815.1437 (2013-08-15)
- changed license to WTFPL (Do What the Fuck You Want to Public License, see http://www.wtfpl.net).
- fixed: another unclosed input stream on project's properties.
- Internal: some code reworked.
- added a About dialog.
- built with NetBeans 7.3.1 and Oracle JDK6 (a Git branch has been created for NetBeans 7.3.1 and JDK6 support).
Version 220.127.116.1130804.1649 (2013-08-04)
- fixed: unclosed input stream on project's properties.
- GitHub #12 added a package filter at project level.
- built with NetBeans 7.3.1 and Oracle JDK7.
Version 18.104.22.16830617.1157 (2013-06-17)
- GitHub #11 added configuration at project level.
- GitHub #14 fixed MissingResourceException when assertions (-ea switch) are enabled.
- disabled NetBeans Module projects support (will be fixed later).
- coloration of multi-line instructions is now enabled in default configuration.
- removed actions from NetBeans toolbar.
- removed actions icons.
- internal: library modules are now hidden in Plugins Manager.
Version 22.214.171.12430612.1950 (2013-06-12)
- GitHub #9 fixed JavaAgent didn't generate report if its path contained comma.
- minor UI fixes in options panel (relevant on systems with large fonts, like Ubuntu).
- added coloration of multi-line instructions (can be enabled in options panel).
Version 126.96.36.19930602.325 (2013-06-02)
- fixed: hide action menu items when disabled.
- added an option to keep JaCoCo binary and XML report files, in their original form or compressed with Zip format.
- updated JaCoCo library to 0.6.3.
- removed Lombok 0.11.8 lib since it is not compatible with JDK8 compiler.
- removed registration of JaCoCo Ant Library into NetBeans.
- disabled JaCoCoverage action items when multiple projects are selected.
- built with NetBeans 7.3.1 and Oracle JDK6.
Version 1.1.1 (2013-05-06)
- improved code highlighting with glyphs in left margin and additional information in lines tooltips.
- stabilization and optimization: JaCoCoverage task now runs with a RequestProcessor limited to 3 maximum threads.
- fixed a bug: jacoco.exec file was generated into the project's working directory, not the project's root.
- added support of detailed JaCoCo HTML reports.
- added a copy of JaCoCo XML report file in project's directory (.jacocoverage/jacoco.latest.xml file).
- added a warning message when Ant Task or JaCoCo Agent fails.
- added a progress bar while JaCoCoverage is loading JaCoCo report and applying code highlighting.
- added color themes for code highlighting.
- updated coverage colors (they are now based on JaCoCo HTML reports).
- removed duplicated JAR files in JaCoCo Library module.
- configuration panel: removed unused options.
- configuration panel: added social icons and a link to the online help.
- added French translation in plugin's description (available for "fr" locales).
- some minor UI improvements.
Version 1.1.0 (2013-04-28)
- GitHub #2 #3 integrated Jan Lahoda's patch (preventing NPE when right-clicking on a project that does not have nbproject/project.properties).
- classes displayed in minimal coverage reports are now sorted.
- installing plugins doesn't require to restart NetBeans.
Version 1.0.0 (2013-04-22)
- added support of NetBeans Modules projects.
- added a "Run Project with JaCoCoverage" action menu and removed the configuration of the Ant task.
- added configuration of code highlighting and reporting (enable/disable).
- added icons on action menus.
- minor enhancement of the minimal coverage report.
- fixed errors when the JaCoCo JavaAgent doesn't generate JaCoCo report file (jacoco.exec).
- first stable version. Supports Java7 code coverage, code highlighting and minimal coverage report.
- built with NetBeans 7.3 and Oracle JDK6.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.