📫 Where to find me
- Micro blog: www.jonathansick.blog
- Social web:
- ActivityPub (for Mastodon): @email@example.com
- Micro.blog: @jonathansick
- Instagram: @jonathansick
- Twitter: @jonathansick
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freelancing: jsick.codes
🆕 What I'm working on in November 2022
I'm building Technote (lsst-sqre/technote), a Sphinx-based framework for writing single-page technical reports, along with a customization for Rubin Observatory in Documenteer, lsst-sqre/documenteer. Technote is a refined iteration on the web-paged technical notes that we originally brought to Rubin back in 2015 (sqr-000.lsst.io).
Previously September–October 2022:
- Shipped the new theme and configuration preset for Rubin Observatory's user guides in Documenteer.
- Overhauled the Phalanx documentation, Rubin/SQuaRE's Kubernetes deployment platform, based on Argo CD. Besides organizing and enhancing the narrative documentation, the new documentation has automations for documenting application and environment (cluster) configurations based on their Helm charts.