Asynchronous Redis client for Python.
This Redis library is a completely asynchronous, non-blocking client for a Redis server. It depends on asyncio (PEP 3156) and therefor it requires Python 3.3 or 3.4. If you're new to asyncio, it can be helpful to check out the asyncio documentation first.
- Works for the asyncio (PEP3156) event loop
- No dependencies except asyncio
- Connection pooling and pipelining
- Automatic conversion from native Python types (unicode or bytes) to Redis types (bytes).
- Blocking calls and transactions supported
- Pubsub support
- Streaming of multi bulk replies
- Completely tested
pip install asyncio_redis
Start by taking a look at :ref:`some examples<redis-examples>`.
Author and License
asyncio_redis package is written by Jonathan Slenders. It's BSD
licensed and freely available. Feel free to improve this package and
send a pull request.
Indices and tables
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 pages/examples pages/reference