yagv - Yet Another Gcode Viewer, v0.4
A fast 3D Gcode Viewer for Reprap-style 3D printers, in Python and OpenGL (via pyglet)
Designed in Ubuntu Linux; Expected to work in any Linux, Windows or OS X
- By default, open data/hana_swimsuit_fv_solid_v1.gcode if no file specified
- Colors segments according to their type:
- flying the head to the next extrusion point
- retracting filament
- restoring filament
- Allows displaying layers independently to examine them.
- Automagically splits the gcode into layers.
- Automatic scaling to fit the window.
- Zoom and rotation (Panning planned).
- Panning for close inspection not yet supported.
- Retract/restore detected but invisible (0-length segments).
- Designed with Slic3r output in mind, may not support other slicing programs (suggestions/patches welcome).
- Some gcodes unsupported, in particular:
- G20: Set Units to Inches (usage unknown)
- Arcs (G2 & G3 ?)