Presto - A(nother) basic programming language built in C++
- Basic types (integers, reals, strings, lists)
- O(1) time list/array lookup
- Conditionals, recursion, & iteration
- Functions as first-class objects (nested functions)
- Anonymous/lambda functions
- Most of the standard C operators (+, -, /, and so on)
- Any form of garbage collection
- Importing from other files
- I/O, network, and other useful typical APIs..
- A reason you should be using this
To run some of the demos
./presto demos/arrays.p and so on..