Installs a MongoDB server.
Only tested on Ubuntu.
Recipes are written in a modular way to support composable components. The cookbook provides this composed service by default:
- stand-alone - compose a stand-alone MongoDB instance
- _add_upstart_repository - adds the 10gen MongoDB Ubuntu upstart repository
- _config - install configuration file
- _dependencies - install required dependencies
- _directories - create directories
- _group - setup system group
- _package - install from package
- _service - manage the upstart service
- _user - setup system user
Either use the pre-composed recipe or compose your own version from the low- level recipes.
License and Author
Author:: Nikolay Sturm email@example.com
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.