Brand Killer: Adblock for Real Life
Corporate branding and advertisements are ubiquitous in society today and almost impossible to avoid. What if we lived in a world where consumers were blind to this surplus of corporate branding? Brand Killer is a technology demonstration that envisions a future in which consumers can use augmented reality to opt out corporate influence. We built a head mounted display which uses computer vision to recognize and block brands and logos from the user's view in real time. It's AdBlock for Real Life.
- Wired - An AR Experiment That Works Like an Ad Blocker for Real Life
- Wired Germany - Sehen wir bald nur noch, was wir sehen wollen? Augmented-Reality-Brille verbannt Werbung aus unserem Alltag
- Gizmodo - Someone Built AdBlock For the Real World
- Gizmodo Germany - BRAND KILLER: DER ADBLOCKER FÜR DIE REALITÄT
- In the Now (RT) - Brand-killer: a device that will make your life ad-free
Let's Play videos: