An Adobe XD plugin to quickly and easily add drop shadows to masked images.
How to install this plugin
- Launch Adobe XD and go to Plugins > Discover Plugins
- Search for "Masked Image Shadows"
- Click Install
- Alternatively, use this deep link to open and install in the Adobe XD Plugin Manager
How to use this plugin
- Select one or more Mask Groups in your document (currently the plugin only works when Mask Groups are selected without other objects included)
- Click Plugins > Masked Image Shadows
- Choose either Setup then Create Shadows... or Create Shadows using Previous Settings
- Alternatively, use the shortcut to create shadows using previous settings: Cmd+Alt+P (Mac), Ctrl+Alt+P (Win)
Watch the plugin in action:
Read the Case Study
If you are interested to read the case study about designing and building this plugin, you can find it here on my website.
If you have any problems, please report an issue at https://github.com/jonenzl/xd-masked-image-shadows/issues.