A convenience helper for building sfsexpr.
- Python 2.7
- A zip extraction utility such as 7-Zip or a Git client such as msysGit
- On Windows, a MinGW, VC++, or Windows SDK build environment
- Live internet connection for one-time download of the Waf cross-platform build tool
- When building with VC++ or the Windows SDK, waf will select the build environment
based upon it's
--msvc_targetscommand line options. When building with a MinGW toolchain, ensure it's on your
PATHand use waf's
--check-cxx-compilercommand line option. If you choose to build with MinGW, I encourage you to use the DevKit. While my instructions and install script at that link are specific to Ruby, you can simply run the
devkitvars.ps1scripts to bring the DevKit onto
PATHand use it as a general purpose GCC-based build toolchain.
- Download and extract the project's zipball
git clone https://github.com/jonforums/tma.git <your_dir>the project.
python wscript prepareto download waf if not already present
- Windows SDK:
python waf configure --msvc_version="wsdk 7.1" --msvc_targets="x86"or MinGW:
python waf configure --check-cxx-compiler=g++(use
--prefixto select the installation base directory)
python wafto build
python waf installto install built artifacts into
python waf uninstallto uninstall built artifacts
python waf clean buildto rebuild
python waf distcleanto clean everything and revert to a pristine state
NOTE: On Unix-like systems, you can typically drop
python from the above build examples.
3-clause BSD. See project LICENSE file.