We want a tool where people can suggest ideas and others can actively refine and enhance the ideas over time.
Once an idea gets enough interest to kick start a project, the other systems that we use - at this point in time GitHub and Trello - should integrate nicely to automate the mundane tasks of project management.
The existing tools out there are decent at what they do, but we want something more customisable and extensible.
Getting started with Git and GitHub
- Setting up Git for Windows and connecting to GitHub
- Forking a GitHub repository
- The simple gude to GIT guide
Once you're familiar with Git and GitHub, clone the repository and run the
.\build.cmd script to compile the code and run all the unit tests. You can use this script to test your changes quickly.
- Trello Board - add ideas, or claim an idea and start working on it!
- JabbR Chatroom - discuss things in real-time with people all over the world!
- Entity Framework 4.1 Magic Unicorn Edition