It has fast and native support for DOM handling, CSS selector, JSON, Canvas, and SVG.
PhantomJS is cross-platform, it can be compiled for Linux, Windows, FreeBSD, and Mac OS X. Refer to the build instructions for details.
Note: If you are on Mac OS X, read the notice
before you start using
port to install Qt and/or PhantomJS.
- getting driving direction
- showing weather forecast conditions
- finding pizza in New York
- looking up approximate location based on IP address
- pulling the list of seasonal food
- running regression tests from command line
- producing PDF version of a Wikipedia article
- rasterizing SVG to image
Do not forget to consult the concise API Reference.
PhantomJS is based on Qt. There are two implementations, using C++ and Python.
If you want to contribute, please read the Contribution Guide.