Jonathan Leung jonleung
- San Francisco
- Joined on
- distraction-free-facebook-messenger 35 Distraction Free Facebook Messenger
- WiiConductor 6 Control the tempo and the volume of a song with a Wii Remote (WiiMote) as if you were a conductor of an orchestra.
- 10-points-for-gryffindor 2 The Harry Potter House Point System
- AccelPlot 2
- PayMe 2 Get paid via credit card through Stripe and PayMe will text you via Twilio.
Contributions in the last year 643 total Jul 1, 2014 – Jul 1, 2015
Longest streak 13 days May 21 – June 2
Current streak 4 days June 28 – July 1
- Pushed 2 commits to jonleung/treehouse-example Jun 30
- Pushed 7 commits to hackedu/cohort-2-curriculum Jun 28 – Jun 30
1 Pull Request
35 Issues reported
- Closed #139 Create a brainstorming session for how we want to re-integrate with our existing club leaders
- Open #138 Rebase Hack Camp Objectives into PR
- Open #25 Watch how to start a startup: How to Manage
- Open #24 Review Feedback from Zach before Githubbing
- Closed #136 Move Maestro Documentation inside the Hack Camp folder and update it
- Closed #135 Work with @maxwofford to create Problems and linked to Resources for the day.
- Closed #133 Create plan for students for Tuesday
- Closed #23 Read emails for things related to CMK
- Closed #22 Create facebook message group for the learners' house
- Closed #132 Read emails for things related to CMK
- Open #125 Ask Eva for more Twilio credits for Maestro
- Open #21 Review Zach's Notes from long meeting and create tasks based on those notes
- Closed #20 Validate Components of the Philly + CMK + Learner's House Trip
- Open #19 Create a separate label for Github notifications and make sure that inbox is cleared daily.
- Open #124 Ask Galvanize for more space
- Closed #18 Clean up Kanban Board
- Open #123 Write draft MVP objectives for Hack Camp + Cohorts 2, 3, 4
- Closed #122 Rescheduling Deep Feedback + Kudos to Thursday?
- Open #121 Acquire TreeHouse accounts for each student at hack camp's cohorts 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Open #17 Triage Email (Actually Triage)
- Open #120 Create a do's and don'ts list for facillitators
- Closed #119 Potential Improvements to Metrics
- Closed #118 Make / Find everything that we need for monday
- Closed #117 Create chronological outline that indicates when / how soon modules may be used
- Open #116 Write up something that helps us make and use modules +@jonleung +@maxwofford
- Closed #115 Acquire CodeHS accounts for each student at hack camp's cohorts 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Closed #114 Cohort 2 w1d5: Outline schedule and objectives the Daily Schedule document + a .md file
- Closed #113 Cohort 2 w1d5: Add question to obtain student work on feedback form
- Open #112 Cohort 2 w1d4: Obtain missing student work from w1d4
- Closed #111 Cohort 2 w1d5: Create HTML CSS Do Now
- Closed #110 Create Cohort 2 day 5 feedback form
- Closed #109 Zach, send cohort 3 acceptance materials to Andrea
- Open #16 Create system for personal improvement
- Closed #108 Make Agar and Breakout for day 4.
- Closed #107 Add questions to day 4 feedback form to test whether students have met the day's objectives.