Skip to content
- Add option
preserve for gamma adjustment methods (
w32gdi) to apply redness on top of current gamma correction.
- Fix #158: Add redshift.desktop file to resolve an issue where Geoclue2 would not allow redshift to obtain the current location (Laurent Bigonville)
- Fix #263: Make sure that the child process is terminated when redshift-gtk exits.
- Fix #284: A sample configuation file has been added to the distribution tarball.
- Fix warning message in redshift-gtk that is some cases caused redshift-gtk to fail (#271) (Christian Stadelmann, Javier Cantero)
- Fix #174: Use nanosleep() for sleeping to avoid high CPU load on platforms (NetBSD, ...) with limitations in usleep() (Piotr Meyer)
- Various updates to man page and translations.