Remove instruction to install bundler
Stupid typo fixes.
Set production store to fog.
Fix paths in layout.
Add a PreviewStore for the preview image.
Enables us to store it on S3.
Set RACK_ENV to production on Heroku
Add Grim MultiProcessor support.
This helps us handle a broader range of PDFs that might not otherwise process because of the version of GhostScript provided on Heroku's Cedar stack.
Clean up README instructions.
Remove Qu configuration.
change store dir in production
only add rspec rake tasks if env is not production
Fix Qu database connection.
Add the fog gem for uploading to S3
Add MongoLab support.
Authenticated with the db.
Updated README with instructions for deploying to Heroku
Fixed rake console command.
Adding S3 config to CarrierWave.
* this configures the app to use S3 once in production on Heroku
Switched to qu-mongo, removing the redis dependency.
Use $PORT in Procfile
Refactored to decouple and make easier reading.
Add pdftotext binary
Added instruction for installing bundler before running bundle.
Updated readme with instructions.
Upload a PDF and then search thru archived PDFs.
* added Grim for creating preview image and extracting text from pdf
* added Qu for simple background processing
* added Hunt for searching Documents
Fix rake task for console.
Setup Document model and pdf attachment.
* Added MongoMapper & Carrierwave
App and specs setup. Ready to start building.
Ignore .rvmrc, .rspec, and tmp
* I'm using .rvmrc to set my ruby to 1.9.2
* My rspec settings are just:
Added readme with description of application.