- Load webpages through the PhantomJS headless browser
- View detailed response data including page content, headers, status code etc.
- Handle redirects
- View detailed PhantomJS debugged information
- Save screen captures to local disk
- Set viewport size
- Define screen capture x, y, width and height parameters
- Delay page rendering for a specified time
- Execute PhantomJS with command line options
- Easily build and run custom PhantomJS scripts
Upgrading From v2.*
If you are using a version of PHP PhantomJS prior to version v3.0.0 then you should note that there have been some major changes to the interface. Please view the Full Documentation as a guide when upgrading your implementation.