Returns true if a value is a plain object, array or function.
Install with npm:
$ npm install --save is-extendable
var isExtendable = require('is-extendable');
Returns true if the value is any of the following:
- plain object
- the value is not a primitive, or
- that the object is a plain object, function or array
Also note that an
extendable object is not the same as an extensible object, which is one that (in es6) is not sealed, frozen, or marked as non-extensible using
v1.0.0 - 2017/07/20
- No longer considers date, regex or error objects to be extendable
- assign-deep: Deeply assign the enumerable properties and/or es6 Symbol properties of source objects to the target… more | homepage
- is-equal-shallow: Does a shallow comparison of two objects, returning false if the keys or values differ. | homepage
- is-plain-object: Returns true if an object was created by the
Objectconstructor. | homepage
- isobject: Returns true if the value is an object and not an array or null. | homepage
- kind-of: Get the native type of a value. | homepage
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
To generate the readme, run the following command:
$ npm install -g verbose/verb#dev verb-generate-readme && verb
Running and reviewing unit tests is a great way to get familiarized with a library and its API. You can install dependencies and run tests with the following command:
$ npm install && npm test
This file was generated by verb-generate-readme, v0.6.0, on July 20, 2017.