A web client-server (xampp) app to organize, register and show results for Dog Agility Contests
- Platform independent server ( Win/Linux/Mac )
- Written in HTML5 / CSS3 / JS (client) PHP-5.3+ / MySQL-5.5+ (server)
- Suport for multiple simultaneous contests / rings
- Plays Agility / Jumping / K.O.* / Teams rounds
- Definable User/roles (guest,assistant,operator,admin)
- Complete web-based DB management (handlers, dogs, clubs, judges, and so )
- On-line results entering with judge assistant WIFI tablet/notebook support
- Persistent (file/lineprinter) event registering for later judge revision
- RealTime VideoWall info panels (needs Ethernet/WIFI connection)
- Internet Web access with realtime updates for Competition data and results (needs Internet connection)
- Support for electronic chronometers connection (needs AgilityContest Chrono API compliant e-chronometers)
- Guest access from phones/tablet (with proper WIFI support)
- On Screen Display (OSD) support for LiveStream video (needs Video and streaming infrastructure)
- PDF printout of inscriptions, competition order, results, labels, etc
- Export contest results in MS-Excel format to ease later data management
- Import contests dogs and inscriptions* from Excel(.xlsx) files
- Support for non-FCI federations (RFEC, UCA) and International (countries instead clubs) Contests
- Internationalization (Actually English/Spanish/German/Hungarian more languages incoming)
- Auto-update, backup/recovery tools. Fully configurable
(*) Some of these features are still under development :-(
AgilityContest was designed and build for Agilistysts to Agilitysts, emphasizing ease of use, with internet in mind. OnLine Realtime results, Live Streaming, OnScreenDisplay, VideoWall and VideoChronometers, tablet assistance on the rings, Electronic chronometer API, and so many other features. Enjoy!
AgilityContest is Copyright 2013-2018 by Juan Antonio Martinez ( juansgaviota at gmail dot com ) Inscrito en el Registro Territorial de la Propiedad Intelectual de Madrid. Exp: 09-RTPI-09439.4/2014
AgilityContest Logo is based on an original work from Britta Schweikl at http://www.hundestempel.de/ and included in this program with her permission
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.