There are a couple of things to do to get setup model:
- Download and install R (http://www.r-project.org/)
- (Recommended) Download and install RStudio (a really good IDE for R) (http://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/)
- Download this shared Dropbox folder (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u0qreiitqarhjqz/AAB0FEr15rP_NqL_oms0FWZra?dl=0) - for supporting data files
- Git fork this repo using your preferred method.
- Open the script UO_main.R. This is the main script for model.
- Under the section of the scripts labeled # Paths, change the paths for each of the directories listed to the location on your computer where you downloaded the Dropbox shared folder contents.
Finally, make sure that you have the libraries necessary to run the script in question. There should be a list of the libraries used under the # Libraries section header. You can install libraries using the following command in the R console (window in lower left of RStudio):
Alternatively, you can use the menu option Tools > Install Packages... and then enter the names of the packages you wish to install.
You can now run the script. Enjoy!