COVID-19 Situation Report in South Korea
This repository provides CSV format of COVID-19 situation in South Korea reported by KCDC.
- Please visit https://coronaboard.kr for visualized charts and data.
- Source: KCDC press release (http://ncov.mohw.go.kr/tcmBoardList.do?brdId=3&brdGubun=)
- example: http://ncov.mohw.go.kr/tcmBoardView.do?brdId=&brdGubun=&dataGubun=&ncvContSeq=354632&contSeq=354632&board_id=&gubun=ALL
- COVID-19 situation in South Korea: date, confirmed, death, released, tested*, negative
⚠️'released' is not updated since 24th February 2022 (by KCDC) ⚠️'tested' is not updated since 1st November 2021 (by KCDC)
- tested == tests in progress + negative results + positive results(confirmed cases)
- (* Tested data has been fixed since 26th June 2020. Please notice that term 'candiate' is no longer used.)
- Data provided since 21st January 2020
- Data link: https://github.com/jooeungen/coronaboard_kr/blob/master/kr_daily.csv
- Regional COVID-19 situation in South Korea: date, region, confirmed, death, released
⚠️'released' is not updated since 24th February 2022 (by KCDC)
- Quarantine indicates the number of patients who were screened at the airport.
- Data provided since 17th February 2020
- Data link: https://github.com/jooeungen/coronaboard_kr/blob/master/kr_regional_daily.csv
- This repository is updated daily at 11am, after KCDC press release.
- Available for commercial, non-commercial, research and all other purposes.
- Copyright notice 'Coronaboard(coronaoard.kr)' is needed.
- We are not responsible for any consequence caused by the use of information provided.