Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
JED Search use cases and definitions
- First match by Searchable Attributes (ordered by importance)
- Results are ordered by Ranking Formula (tie-breaking ranking)
- Parent extensions are returned first, then 3rd. Party Extensions
Searchable Attributes (ordered by importance)
TIP: We suspect that, in the core_body, only the first paragraph produces better matches.
Ranking Formula (tie-breaking ranking)
Category keyword query
Query by a general concept. It must return the "top" extensions (e.g. AcyMailing), and it must also allow exploring other extensions, matching by text matching.
Comparison between Algolia / Legacy Query: 57% - 4/7
"Constant Contact" query. The results do not outrank the other extensions.
The search by the extension name returns the main extension and other related extensions. KNOWN Issue, 3rd party extensions have more text matching and score than the main extension (that has 1 match).
- hikashop : JED Legacy Query
- Comparison between Algolia / Legacy Query: 42% - 3/7
- hikashop in the first place
- J2Store : JED Legacy Query
- Comparison between Algolia / Legacy Query: 85% - 6/7
- J2Store in the first place