This branch is 48 commits ahead of xdissent:master.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
Changes in this branch
- Added Alpha/Alphanumeric field type
- Added OptionGroup (multi-select checkbox) field type
- Made sure the examples (in the examples folder) were working as expected and that the code was clean.
- Note that the original branch developer has been contacted but has not responded -- this branch should probably be considered the most active.
- Changed name of Phorm_Field_Numeric to Phorm_Field_Integer because that's what it is (numeric is misleading because php's is_numeric() function checks for any kind of number, not just integers).
- Added $size parameter to Decimal and Integer field types instead of hard-coding "20".
- Simplified built-in 'required' validation (just add 'required' to any field's validation array) [Implementation Details: I removed the "Validation.class.php" file because it made no sense, and replaced it with a simple built-in function that is automatically called when is_valid() is called if the validation array contains 'required'].
- Changed default form method from 'get' to 'post' in the Phorm_Phorm constuctor ('post' is a more common use case so it should be the default)
- Added a display_errors() function that can be called on your phorm object to output a list of all field errors -- useful if you want to display all errors at the top of the page instead of inline with each feild.
- Added a new public fields() function to Phorm_Phorm class so all field objects can be retrieved and looped through.
- Text and Integer fields now set HTML maxlength attribute based on $max_length param (in addition to existing server-side validation check).
- Bugfix: The is_valid() function in Field.class.php now works with instance callbacks as well as function names, to match documented behaviour.
- Added new designed_form.php example to demonstrate how to use the class in your own templated / designed HTML form (as opposed to an auto-generated table), and to show off the new display_errors() and fields() functions.
- Removed getIterator() function in Phorm/Phorm.class.php becaue it wasn't doing anything (class doesn't implement IteratorAggregate)
- Removed leftover debugging call to var_dump() in Phorm/Field/Email.class.php
- Cleaned up some function comments in Phorm/Field.class.php
- Removed docs/ directory because it was autogenerated before I made all of these changes, so it was out of date (and I haven't re-generated it with phpDocumentor yet).
- Added constant for target directory to the file_drop.php example