A curated list of awesome open source projects in Jordan or by Jordanians.
Table of contents
Content odered alphabetically
- Data Science
- Docker, Linux containers and Kubernetes
- Alfred Workflows
Content odered alphabetically
- Dots Indicator Without Viewpager - Dots indicator to use it without viewpager, use can use it with swipe gestures, buttons and more.
- FireCrasher - Uncaught Exceptions handler library for android.
- Gentle Palette - Gentle Palette is a color rounding tool.
- Health Watcher - Android Application that can estimate Heart rate, Blood pressure, Respiration rate and Oxygen rate from only the camera of the mobile
- IslamicLibraryAndroid - Islamic books Library with improved features.
- LogDna android client - Android SDK for LogDna.
- MDC_LocLookup - Off Line Location Look up.
- Pluto - Lightweight, performant and highly-flexible slider view library.
- Printooth - Universal thermal Bluetooth printers driver, It's easy, generic and well documented.
- RxPagination - Implement the pagination in a few lines.
- C# Algorithms - Portable class-library of 35+ Data Structures and 30+ Algorithms.
- CryptoN - A simple library that makes it easier to do essential crypto tasks. A bit stale.
- EasyFacebook - A .NET framework to connect to Facebook API and consume Facebook services
- RRTM - Simulate probablistic path finding algorithms (RRT) and its variation (not in active development).
- backtrace-d - backtrace-d provides a pretty backtrace for D applications running under Linux.
- DKit - DKit is a package to aid developing D programs using Sublime Text 3.
- Athena - Automatic equation building and curve fitting, runs on Tensorflow, built for academia and research.
- SenSim - Sentence Similarity Estimator
Docker, Linux containers and Kubernetes
- Docker Glue - Automated unattended pluggable Docker management.
- Docker Jumpshell - A secure remote shell access inside Docker containers without granting access to host or Docker socket.
- Docker Stanbol Socket.io Server - A Docker image that installs Apache Stanbol with Socket.IO to provide an HTTP listener for your application with real-time content enhancements.
- Rancher 2.0 Server Disaster Recovery - A Docker image that syncs all rancher-data (etcd) to an S3 bucket.
- ajax-ops - Declarative Ajax Operations
- Bootstrap RTL 2.x - rtl support for twitter's bootstrap 2.x
- Bootstrap RTL 3.x - rtl support for twitter's bootstrap 3.x
- DOMQL - "jQuery" for DBAs!
- Inferno-Milligram Boilerplate - Minimal boilerplate for the web using the latest technologies.
- jq-console - Feature complete web terminal.
- ngx-scroll-event - An Angular 2+ directive to emit an event if scroll occurs on an element or window.
- RtlCss - Right-to-left override CSS Generator
- tashkeel - web-based coloring for Arabic language supplementary diacritics and consonant pointing.
- NAS by AKF - An advanced web automation framework (based on Selenium 3.X) with custom code injection ability.
- Neo4Reach - Reachability index extension for Neo4j graph database (inactive).
- Command Line Push Notifications - A simple script that could be added to the Linux system and give it the ability to push notifications to Android phone from the command line.
- oneway - a no-way-back tool to drop privileges useful for docker entry-points
- SSH Recipes - Recipes for writing awesome ssh config files.
- Azhan Jo - Get azhan times in Amman.
- geojson-lookup - Lookup Geojson feature collections by indexing them by feature properties (INDEX TABLES) and by a Geometry (R-TREE) all in memory.
- hijri-date - convert Gregorian Dates to Hijri date.
- MySQL Punisher - Watch and kill active mysql queries that exeeded a specefic timeout.
- Slack Assembla Plugin - A Slack plugin that watches channels for messages about Assembla and acts accordingly.
- Subscene Scraper - Automate subtitle's downloading.
- Terminalizer - Record your terminal and generate animated gif images.
- Firebase Notificatio with Yii2 - This extension will make send firebase notifications easy to do for the Yii2 framework.
- Varbase - An open source fully-fledged Web Content Management system built on top of Drupal 8, and enhanced for Arabic and RTL websites.
- Yii-Elastica a Yii application component, Dataprovider and autoloader, to use Elastica PHP library inside Yii framework.
- Bella - Pure Python post-exploitation data mining and remote administration tool for macOS.
- Diglett - Diglett is a cron management system that manage all your cron jobs without modifying crontab. Handles locking, logging, error emails, and more.
- Django Truncate - A simple library to help you truncate your tables with one simple command Edit
- Gloom - Gloom is an opensource service that takes long URLs and squeezes them into fewer characters to make a link that is easier to share, tweet, or email to friends.
- HTML2X - Convert HTML links/files to PNG, JPG, or PDF files.
- mockpy - python command line utility to create development mock servers under Mac OS X easily.
- pyredis-dump - A Redis dump/restore tool for long-term storage (currently Python Literals using AST)
- python-PooledProcessMixIn - Fast Concurrent Pool of preforked-processes and threads MixIn for python's socket server
- uPyApp - Python Microservice Web Application scafold using bottlepy
- Internal PageRank - Calculate Internal PageRank using R from Screaming Frog Crawl (To improve Navigation-Based Internal links for SEO)
- Solr Scala Play Framework - A Scala library in Play framework for indexing and searching documents within an Apache Solr. solr-play-scala-client uses SolrJ to communicate with Solr server, and it is compatable with Apache Solr 6.x.
- Cheatsheet Alfred workflow that gets keyboard shortcuts for applications, websites, tools and others.
Your contributions are always welcome! Just make sure that your project is: useful for others and in active development. (You can add stale projects, but please mark them as such).
- Only open-source projects, please.
- Add one link per Pull Request.
- Add the link:
* [project-name](http://example.com/) - A short description ends with a period.
- Keep descriptions concise.
- To avoid conflicts, sections and entries within sections are ordered alphabatically.
- If the project is dead or not in active development, mark it as such.
- Add a section if needed.
- Add the section description.
- Add the section title to Table of Contents.
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Remove any trailing whitespace.
- Send a Pull Request with the reason why the library is awesome.