You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
- Folks gettin' angry about an abandoned prototype they mistook for
functioning and supported code, so let's delete this 'fpm-npm'
hackery. Someone will write proper npm package support for fpm
- include some more paths in npm packages
- set more default values since apt-get barfs on packages with missing
data, it seems. Hard to debug since the error messages are totally
- Add 'bin' scripts to the package, too.
- Generate version dependency that allows for any 'release' number.
- more error handling
- make fpm-npm a toplevel tool