Django Tiny Shop
Super simple and small Django Cart/shop. Author: Jordi Collell <email@example.com>
- Client, order, payment, product, shipping are modules, that you can/must overwrite,
from your shop specs and local enviroment. - Payment works using django_paypal
See <http://webcloud.se/log/Implementing-PayPal-in-Django/> for implementing it
- What's provided
- Simple client modules, with contact address.
- Simple product module, with inline variations, no stock.
- Simple shipping modules with correos from spain.
- Only sells to spain
- Templates: A set of basic templates are provided, but you must overwrite them.
- Simple set of templatetags, to work with. Using django_templatetags_sugar, you
- You can view signals examples at demo/shop
- Features plan (Not implemented)
- Adding more shippings modules
Create a virtualenv
- Install requirements.txt
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Sync your db
- launch demo site:
- Browse your shop
User: Demo Pass: demo
BASIC SHOP SETTINGS
Look at demo/settings.py are full documented