Portable filebrowser with html5 mobile ui.
Portable file server throught http. Uses:
- Share videos/audios on your local network.
- Expose docker volumes to http.
- Share private server folders online
Run with docker:
docker run --rm -v /home/jordi:/tmp -p 8080:8080 jordic/file_server:1.0
wget https://github.com/jordic/file_server/blob/master/builds/file_server_linux_amd64?raw=true chmod +x file_server_linux_amd64 ./file_server_linux_amd64 -dir $HOME
The docker image, can receive env variables:
FILESERVER_AUTH = username:password for handling basic auth
FILESERVER_COMMAND = allow running shell commands from the UI
FILESERVER_DIR = dir to expose
FILESERVER_PORT = port for the service
- Mobile UI with almost all "usable displays", android and ios ( on ios, can't upload files)
- Fast UI. Json + angular
- Directory fuzzy search / Acces ( style textmate command+T)
- Inline search ( current list )
- Upload mutliple files.
- Big uploads. Tested with 5G files. ( Uploads are streamed to disk )
- File delete / remove / copy / compress
- Dir creation
- Filesystem json server
- POST /dir action=createFolder source=name > Will create a folder in dir with name source
- POST /dir action=delete source=name > will delete ... see commands.go
- GET /dir &format=json
- Download dirs as zip
- File and video stream.
- Basic http auth as param
- Exec system commands ( enable with param )
Donwload a binary build: (Stable)
Or compile it:
go get github.com/jordic/file_server go build or go install
- Firefox, safari, Chrome.
- Perpahs ie10 but not tested
Add some type of flahs session, to notify user after an upload Add the current path, and a direct acces to parent path Add file operations, like delete, move or compress zip files.. Big code refactor to milestone 1.0. Improbe filesystem json server.
- Backend. Add system commands as plugin.. with System services or commands The commands must be, system commands, and should be configured, on json. App, only loads them, and handles execution of them
- Create docs
UI. Add a Generic command with output ( Perhaps a modal )
UI. Add a button on toolbar, with shortcuts to system commands
UI/Backend. Add a bookmark system. Perhaps a file .bookmark.js on root.
Back. Add param for CORS handling
Back. Add some kind of authentification
- Back. Add some kind of permisions...
- Back. Review log system.
- Updated go-bindata
- Added Dockerfile
- Added env variables for handling docker config
- Updated docs
- Big refactor using Angular for frontend and api calls for actions
- Added version number
- File deleting operations