Swish Android App
Android app for NBA fans. Features live scores, highlights, alerts and Reddit integration for discussions.
Fix a bug, add a new feature or make the code prettier!
Steps to contribute:
- Fork the repository
- Look at the list of open issues, pick one or create a new one (this can be for a bug or wanted feature)
- Write code and document it, look at the code around you and try to follow the style and conventions used.
- Write unit tests (if possible)
- Run ALL tests with
- Send a pull request
Some resources and libraries that you might find useful:
- JRAW: the Java Reddit API Wrapper, used throughout the application for integrating any reddit functionalities
- RxJava 2: A Java implementation of ReactiveX, a library for composing asynchronous and event-based programs by using observable sequences
- Retrofit 2: A contentViewType-safe HTTP client for Android and Java
What if I don't code?
You can contribute by reporting bugs, suggesting new features or translating the app!