uz80as - Micro Z80 Assembler
uz80as is an assembler for the Zilog Z80 and several other microprocessors.
It accepts source files with the same syntax accepted by the Telemark Cross
Assembler (TASM), with only minor differences.
Currently, uz80as can assemble for these microprocessors:
- Z80 family
- Zilog Z80
- Hitachi HD64180
- Sharp LR35902 (Nintendo Gameboy CPU)
- 6500 family
- MOS Technology 6502
- California Micro Devices G65SC02
- Rockwell R6501, R65C02, R65C29
- Western Design Center W65C02S
- Datapoint 2200 (versions I & II)
- Intel 4004, 4040, 8008, 8021, 8022, 8041, 8048, 8051, 8080, 8085
- Motorola 6800, 6801, 68HC11
uz80as is free software. See the file
COPYING for copying conditions.