A little calculating app - built for experimenting with new technologies
Feel free to clone the repo and do with it what ever you want!
- Prerequirements: You have node and npm installed
- clone the repo
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:jorin-vogel/Bruchrechner.git
- change into the directory
- install the packages
- start the server
- visit http://localhost:3000/ in your browser
There is a demo aviable on Heroku
- The small server which is doing nothing expect from compiling the files into valid html, css and js runs on Node.js.
- For Styling I used Stylus from TJ Holowaychuk
- As client-side framework I tried Batman.js from Shopify.
- And for ease I took this little boilerplate from Austin Taylor for getting started.