To learn more about my motivation behind this, checkout this blog post.
You can see a working version of this running on GH-Pages.
This version is in development mode. So you can try out time traveling
and you can access the global helpers
I rely on various awesome libraries and tools here. To name a few you might be interested in:
- Babel for .jsx and ES6 transpilation
- React Router
- Webpack together with React Hot Loader for an amazing development flow
- Immutable.js for awesome data structures
- Tape for enjoyable testing
- Make sure you have node.js installed.
- Setup everything with
npm startfor development. You can find the app at localhost:3000.
- To get a production version use
npm run build.
- For testing use
- To keep running the tests on file changes use
npm run watch-tests.
- To build a development version run
npm run build-dev.
Let's help each other learning new things!
Feel free to ask in the issues, if you have any question.