Repository containing Java samples used for tutoring students.
A lot of listed content below hasn't been created yet, but that's why this section is titled aspirational ;-)
- Basics (types + casting, arrays, if/then/else, loops, scoping, recursion)
- Classes (methods, data members, constructors, access-modifiers, inheritance)
- Intermediate: Interfaces (vs. Classes, Abstract Classes), Exceptions
- Advanced Techniques: Iterators, Generics, Annotations, Reflection, Serializable
- JDK: Lists, Maps, Sets, (Trees), File, Readers/Writes/Buffers, SystemProperties
- Tooling: javac, java (CLI), javadoc, debugger
- Other libraries: JUnit, Apache Commons, etc.