Contributions to the math.js library are very welcome! We can't do this alone. You can contribute in different ways: spread the word, report bugs, come up with ideas and suggestions, and contribute to the code.
There are a few preferences regarding code contributions:
- Math.js follows the node.js code style as described here.
- Make sure you properly unit test your changes.
- Before creating a pull request, run the unit tests to make sure they all pass.
- Only commit changes done in the source files under
lib, not to the builds which are located in the folder
- Send pull requests to the
developbranch, not the