A rough roadmap for math.js.
- Support for derived units (like
- Improve performance. Rewrite
Matrixto support typed arrays.
- Change to a modular architecture, split the library into separate modules
mathjs-bignumber, and maybe separate modules
- Support for fractions.
- Functions and data types for numeral systems: Bin, Oct, Hex, Dec.
- BigNumber support for all functions and constants (for example trigonometric functions still miss BigNumber support).
- Full scripting capabilities for the expression parser (for and while loops, function blocks, etc).
- Implement a more broad set of common functions covering all common mathematical areas.
- Support for symbolic algebra.