The Steam Condenser is a multi-language library for querying the Steam Community, Source and GoldSrc game servers as well as the Steam master servers. Currently it is implemented in Java, PHP and Ruby.
- Linux, MacOS X or Windows
Java 1.5 or newer
The following libraries are required:
- Apache Commons Compress (for Source servers sending compressed responses)
- Jakarta Commons HTTPClient (for the Web API features)
- JSON (for the Web API features)
- JUnit (for testing)
Maven will install these for you.
This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the new BSD License. A copy of this license can be found in the included LICENSE file.
- Sebastian Staudt -- koraktor(at)gmail.com
- David Wursteisen -- david.wursteisen(at)gmail.com
- Steam Condenser home: http://koraktor.github.com/steam-condenser
- Steam Condenser project page: http://github.com/koraktor/steam-condenser
- Steam Condenser group: http://groups.google.com/group/steam-condenser
- Steam Condenser's Ohloh page: http://www.ohloh.net/projects/steam-condenser
Follow Steam Condenser on Twitter @steamcondenser.