Click4 (pronounced click-ah) is a fantasy console based on nibbles.
- Mouse driven visual editor!
- Sixteen assembly operands!
- Sixteen registers!
- Sixteen colors!
- 64x64 nibbles of RAM for all your code, music, art and data!
- 64x64 nibbles of VRAM.
- Sound Queue with 16 sounds (A→G#, including a rest and three goofy noises!)
To begin or stop execution, Press Tab.
To show console information, Press R.
To access primary functions or change a value in memory, click on the 64x64 grid. A context menu containing the following will appear:
- 0-15: Change the selected memory value.
- X,Y PC: The current X,Y location and the raw index.
- Save: Save the current program to
- Load: Load the current program from
- Reset: Clear the entire cart in memory.
- Show: Show the file location of
To change the scale of the console, Press - or +.
To close the context menu, Press Escape.
Full op code documentation can be found here.