A PHP library for easy image handling.
GImage is a simple and small library based on PHP Image Processing and GD for processing images easily.
Presentation card built with GImage - View code example
- Load an image from a local path, URL or image resource.
- Create shapes such as rectangles or ellipses with opacity.
- Resize, scale or crop images proportionally.
- Rotate images, shapes or texts.
- Embed text with custom TTF fonts.
- Compose a pool of images with
- Swap image formats such as JPEG, PNG or GIF.
- Save images locally or output them on the browser.
- Save several copies of the same image.
- Render an image in memory and return its resource.
GImage requires PHP
7.4 or a recent PHP version with the latest GD Extension.
composer require joseluisq/gimage
Load an external PNG image and save it as JPG:
<?php use GImage\Image; // PNG image (600x199) $url = 'https://i.imgur.com/G5MR088.png'; $arch = new Image(); $arch // Load from URL ->load($url) // Scale to 50% (300x99) ->scale(0.5) // Change the format to JPG ->toJPG() // Saving in local path ->save('arch.jpg');
See GImage Website for detailed usage instructions and more advanced examples.
Check out the CHANGELOG.md file.
See code examples directory.
composer install composer run-script test
Via Docker (multi PHP versions test)
Feel free to send some Pull request or file an issue.
This work is primarily distributed under the terms of the MIT license.
©2015-present Jose Quintana