Log Viewer is Android Studio plugin with better log viewing capability.
- Easily filter on multiple process
- Add positive and negative text filters
- Start a filter with "-" to set a negative filter
- This will remove the logs containing that filter from the set of logs that matches the rest of possitive filters
- Pause and resume live logs
- Share log privately with one click.
- Avoid clutter by folding logs from top, bottom or selection
- Drag and drop log files
- Switch between multiple log sources including devices and files
- Works also on non android projects
Getting Log Viewer
- Open Android Studio Preferences/Settings
- Go to Plugins
- Select "Browse Repositories"
- Search for "Log Viewer" and install
Copyright 2017 Joseph Samuel Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.