A port of the microKanren implementation by Jason Hemann and Daniel P. Friedman.
For ease of use, I've written the files as modules for NodeJS.
- Launch nodejs in directory with mk.js and tests.js
- Type and hit Enter: "var mk = require('./mk.js');"
- This will load the microKanren library into the mk variables, which can be accessed as such: "mk.callWithEmpyState(...)".
- To load the tests file: "var tests = require('./tests.js');"
- This will load the tests into the variable tests. As of now, I only have one function in here and it can be accessed as: "tests.test1".