Defines three hooks / intents :
- init : asynchronously loads the FB SDK, inits the FB App, and binds callbacks to several events (onLogin, onLogout, onInitialStatusCheck)
- login : Triggers login popup/native dialog
- logout : Triggers logout from Facebook
- friends-request : Lets user invite friends
- publish : Publish a post on the wall.
There's no need for the 'login' intent on desktops, since the FB SDK Loading automatically creates a FB Login button in the DOM. The login action isn't manually triggered, as opposed to the others. (it could be though).