A set of scripts I use to setup new machines as well as my dotfiles.
Run the following - THIS WILL OVERWRITE YOUR BASH PROFILE, BE CAREFUL. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
$ git clone https://github.com/joshghent/dotfiles.git && cd dotfiles $ make
-  Automatically generate SSH key
-  Get rid of bash file and use Makefile to coordinate and recover steps
- Change to github actions
-  Automate import of Iterm schema
-  Add install via Curl - like this
-  Add app installs
-  Add all accounts (without passwords)
-  Add colored output
-  Silence the output of various commands
-  Trim down 1to1 template
-  Add header of the date to plan file automatically