Play any game with your Xbox 360 controller! Minecontrol converts joystick input into WASD keyboard pulses and mouse movements to maximize compatibility with any controller-disabled game!
This is the successor for Minecontrol for Minecraft v1.x.
- NEW: rearchitected again for more fun
- D-Pad mapping to WASD
- refreshed UI
- switch any button mapping to toggle mode (press once/hold key)
- Xbox 360 controller support (Windows, Mac OSX/Linux/alternate controllers experimental)
- Convert left joystick into WASD pulses, regulated by how much you push on the stick
- Convert right joytick into mouse movements, also regulated by how much you push on the stick
- Invert right joystick Y axis
- Convert the trigger joystick into mouse movements
- Map all controller buttons, joystick buttons, shoulders, to a huge set of available keyboard buttons or mouse commands
For more information visit www.joshjcarrier.com. Stay up to date with the latest version!
- Plug in your controller to your computer. Make sure your computer detects it!
- Visit http://update.joshjcarrier.com/minecontrol and run the Java Web Start (JNLP) file to run Minecontrol. Running from this URL or the placed desktop icon will keep you up to date with the latest version.
- Your Xbox controller should already be configured for use. Use the configuration panel to map keys to your likings! Enjoy!
- Uninstall from your OS control panel. This application uninstalls like any standard Java Web Start application.
Note: preferences are saved in your home directory, as .minecontrol2.txt.
To run from Eclipse/IntelliJ you will need the VM arguments "-Djava.library.path=lib"
Tips on adding game profiles, controller profiles, automation methods and more coming soon.
See the included license agreement in the repository.
This software includes binaries from JInput, RxJava and ini4j. It also contains works from XNA Button Pack – Jeff Jenkins. Minecraft and the Minecraft cube are registered trademarks of Mojang Specifications and/or its affiliates.
Josh Carrier email@example.com