- Josh McIntyre
- HobbyStats processes generic hobby log formats and computes interesting statistics
- master for releases (merge development)
- development for bugfixes and new features
- make build Build the application
- make clean Clean the build directory
- Trip-level stats like totals, per hobby, per year counts
- Mileage stats like sum, avg, min, max per hobby
- Requires Python 3
- Logs can have the following formats:
- Trip Count - A column for "Years" and a column for "Trips". All other data is ignored
- Date and Data - A column for "Date" at least, and other data you log. All other data is ignored.
- Date and Mileage - A column for "Date" and "Distance (mi)" at least. All other data is ignored.
- Put CSV format logs in the log directory and run make
python hobbystats.pyfrom the build dir
- Formatted data will be printed to the console