Learn more about Foundation and get it installed on your computer visit the docs.
- Click on "foundation.alfredworkflow"
- Click on "Raw" (this will download the alfred workflow file)
- Double click the downloaded "foundation.alfredworkflow" on your computer, it will prompt you to install the Workflow into Alfred.
- Change the default path of new projects by editing the new project cd path in the workflow setting.
To use this workflow. Type in "foundation your-project". Replace your-project with the title of your project (which will result in the folder's name upon project creation). To update an existing project type "foundation update your-project" and choose the folder you are wishing to update. Alfred will do the rest!
Questions or Comments?
Send me a message on twitter: @joshmedeski
November 21, 2013
- Updated to Foundation 5!
- Removed legacy functions (from Foundation 4)