Clone this wiki locally
- Lots of testing.
- DB backend for view translation.
- Eager loading for model translations?
Finish up chained backend.(done?) Locale + Translation classes view translations with yaml (file/dir structure) basic model translations (simplest thing possible)
- gem plugin.
- Setup automatic test running that tracks latest Rails edge.
- We will use RSpec for testing, along with a model factory such as Object Daddy or Factorygirl.
- The top-most module will be Globalize.
- The plugin will be distributed as a gem plugin.
- YAML-based View Translation
- Content Translation
- Locale Class
- Locale LoadPath
- Locale switching after translated model is already loaded
- The Chained Backend (experimental!)
- Pluralize backend (experimental!)
- Currency formatting
- Form processing
- View template switching
- Determining locale from HTTP, etc
- Translation view generator — creates controller/view to manage translations online
- Rake tasks
- dump, load translations
- generate migrations
- look for untranslated keys (possibly)
To run the specs go to the projects root dir and run:
spec -O spec/spec.opts spec