A YOURLS plugin that checks submitted URL's for validity, reachability, and redirection
- If a submitted URL does not meet RFC 2396 standards, it is rejected
- If a submitted http(s) URL is unreachable (times out after 3 seconds), it is rejected
- If a submitted http(s) URL is a redirect, the final destination is stored to avoid nested redirects
- A working YOURLS installation
- php-curl installed and activated
- Place the url-health-check folder in YOURLS/user/plugins/
- Activate in the Admin interface
- Make timeout limit adjustable
- Check old links for reachability?
Copyright (C) 2019 Josh Panter This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.