01 Feb 2012 - Under development
- Aiming to release within the next 10 days (10 Feb 2012).
- Plan sell in the Shopify Theme Store - at their minimum paid price point of $80.
- Expect to launch with 1 preset theme and release 3 more variations (which are included in the purchase) within 30 days following the initial release (1 new variation every 10 days: 20 February, 1 March, 11 March).
- I will fully support the theme and contribute any bug fixes back into the Twitter Bootstrap project.
- This project will be kept open source (even though it's a paid theme). I trust people will be honest and pay for the theme if they use it as a foundation for their store ... think - if you charge $40/hr and this code saves you >2hrs work (and trust me it will!) then bill your client, and flick me the $80 to continue maintaining & supporting this theme.
- I will keep this theme up-to-date with all future Twitter Bootstrap releases.
Read Twitter Bootstrap documentation- DONE Read Shopify documentation- DONE Read Shopify Theme Review Guidlines- DONE Research existing themes on the Shopify Theme Store- DONE
Join Shopify Partner Program- DONE Create Affiliate Store (for testing) via the Partner Program Dashboard- DONE - https://bootstrapify.myshopify.com Setup local OSX / Textmate development- DONE
- Complete Shopify's introductory "7 steps to launching your store""
- Populate store with 10 demo products
- Stub out all navigable pages
- ... Built it :-)