- Codeigniter 2.1.0
- bootstrap 2.0.2
- html5boilerplate 3.0.2
- unique style css contains all bootstrap css (responsive and basic), ang global css for custom styles.
- unique plugin js contains all bootstrap plugins.
- view rendering handled by a smart MY_Controller.
- jQuery 1.7.1
- underscore.js 1.3.1
- .htacces tip for remove index.php
- basejs view always include in page. (usefull to access via js some server side information e.g. base_url())
- edit .htaccess file in order to match your server config (see line 5 in the file); if you have http://localhost/site you nedd to set RewriteBase /site/
- set up yor defaults values in application/config/development/custom.php
- take a look to home controller and template view files to understand how does rendering works.
- create your template: i've set up an header, footer, nav, and main for example purpose. Skeleton.php contains the scaffolding page.
- pass your data to the view using in controller $this->data["my_var"] = "value";
is made for my basic page template. You need to customize it in order to match your needs. Feel free to improve it. Send a pull request, or contact me.