Mecanumbot Power Board
The power board for the Mecanumbot robot.
- automatically selects between two batteries and the wall
- chooses the wall if available, otherwise drains the batteries one at a time
- provides power voltage and current measuring
- communicates to the primary vehicle Arduino over I2C
- provides regulated 5V power for the robot LEDs
- provides pins for an external switch
- add battery charging
- the MAX164* can allegedly charge up to a six cell lipo; i'm not sure if that includes balancing the cell or not too
- add fusing
- keep the board / robot powered during microcontroller restart by using flip-flops (useful for loading new code from the robot itself)
- this could enable comm directly with ROS via USB instead of through I2C through the other Arduino!