Josiah Carlson josiahcarlson
- rom 179 Redis object mapper for Python
- redis-in-action 92 Example code from the book
- parse-crontab 42 Parse and use crontab schedules in Python
- rpqueue 37 Redis Priority Queue offers a priority/timeline based queue for use with Redis
- async_http 13 A http client package that plugs in with the standard asyncore/asynchat modules
Repositories contributed to
- antirez/redis-doc 493 Redis documentation source code for markdown and metadata files, conversion scripts, and so forth
- htmlpreview/htmlpreview.github.com 163 HTML Preview for GitHub Repositories
- antirez/redis 13,004 Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
- strzalek/queues.io 547 Queues, all of them.
Contributions in the last year 57 total Apr 26, 2014 – Apr 26, 2015
Longest streak 2 days June 1 – June 2
Current streak 0 days Last contributed