Josiah Carlson josiahcarlson
- rom 190 Redis object mapper for Python
- redis-in-action 103 Example code from the book
- parse-crontab 49 Parse and use crontab schedules in Python
- rpqueue 37 Redis Priority Queue offers a priority/timeline based queue for use with Redis
- async_http 13 A http client package that plugs in with the standard asyncore/asynchat modules
Repositories contributed to
- antirez/redis-doc 535 Redis documentation source code for markdown and metadata files, conversion scripts, and so forth
- antirez/redis 14,372 Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
- antirez/disque 3,662 Disque is a distributed message broker
- htmlpreview/htmlpreview.github.com 185 HTML Preview for GitHub Repositories
- strzalek/queues.io 616 Queues, all of them.
Contributions in the last year 56 total Aug 1, 2014 – Aug 1, 2015
Longest streak 3 days July 26 – July 28
Current streak 0 days Last contributed