- redis-in-action 228 Example code from the book
- rom 227 Redis object mapper for Python
- parse-crontab 70 Parse and use crontab schedules in Python
- rpqueue 48 Redis Priority Queue offers a priority/timeline based queue for use with Redis
- async_http 16 A http client package that plugs in with the standard asyncore/asynchat modules
Repositories contributed to
- antirez/redis 17,750 Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
- travis-ci/travis-ci 4,514 Free continuous integration platform for GitHub projects.
Contributions in the last year 54 total May 3, 2015 – May 3, 2016
Longest streak 3 days July 26 – July 28
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
May 2, 2016