Josiah Carlson josiahcarlson
- rom 185 Redis object mapper for Python
- redis-in-action 101 Example code from the book
- parse-crontab 48 Parse and use crontab schedules in Python
- rpqueue 37 Redis Priority Queue offers a priority/timeline based queue for use with Redis
- async_http 13 A http client package that plugs in with the standard asyncore/asynchat modules
Repositories contributed to
- antirez/redis-doc 529 Redis documentation source code for markdown and metadata files, conversion scripts, and so forth
- antirez/disque 3,490 Disque is a distributed message broker
- htmlpreview/htmlpreview.github.com 180 HTML Preview for GitHub Repositories
- antirez/redis 14,033 Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
- strzalek/queues.io 599 Queues, all of them.
Contributions in the last year 53 total Jul 6, 2014 – Jul 6, 2015
Longest streak 2 days December 4 – December 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed