Josiah Carlson josiahcarlson
- rom 173 Redis object mapper for Python
- redis-in-action 87 Example code from the book
- parse-crontab 42 Parse and use crontab schedules in Python
- rpqueue 36 Redis Priority Queue offers a priority/timeline based queue for use with Redis
- async_http 13 A http client package that plugs in with the standard asyncore/asynchat modules
Repositories contributed to
- antirez/redis-doc 454 Redis documentation source code for markdown and metadata files, conversion scripts, and so forth
- StopBleed/chromebleed 15 Displays a warning if the site you are browsing is affected by the Heartbleed bug
- antirez/redis 12,246 Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
- strzalek/queues.io 489 Queues, all of them.
- Yelp/Testify 228 A more pythonic testing framework.
Contributions in the last year 45 total Mar 1, 2014 – Mar 1, 2015
Longest streak 2 days March 1 – March 2
Current streak 0 days Last contributed