BingBackground is a small command-line program that downloads the Bing homepage image and sets it as your desktop background. Images are saved in your picture directory in a folder named "Bing Backgrounds".
##Configuration You can configure what type of background position you'd like using the App.config file found here. Valid options are "Tile", "Center", "Stretch", "Fit", and "Fill". The default is "Fill".
- Add custom resolution configuration
- Add more robust try/catch error handling
- Add offline check to avoid unnecessary attempts/crashes
- Add UI for config edits
- Automatically launch at configured frequency/time
- Clean up unnecessary files in the repo
- Include installer/uninstaller
- Multiple monitor support (customize same background, or different days on different monitors)
The source code currently consists of one .cs file located here. Contributions are always welcome!
Josue Espinosa, firstname.lastname@example.org